The Center for Science and Social Science Information (CSSSI), located in the Kline Biology Tower, provides Yale faculty, students, and staff with state-of-the-art information services in a technology-rich environment. It is designed to provide easily accessible support for science, social science and interdisciplinary researchers.
Spaces and services include:
- 24-hour study space (accessible by Yale ID)
- A variety of study spaces on our main and lower levels, including individual and collaborative workstations and tables, movable soft seating, and quiet study space
- Group study, presentation practice, and video-conferencing rooms that may be reserved online
- 30-seat computer classroom
- Access to databases and statistical software
- Access to online and print library collections
- Support for use of the Yale University Library's government information and contemporary map collections
- Printing and scanning workstations
- Exhibits on our 9-screen media wall, plus events, lectures, and study breaks throughout the year
- Research assistance and workshops from librarians and statistical consultants
- An iDesk where researchers can ask for help, check out materials from Yale's libraries and interlibrary loan, and access items on course reserve
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the Information Desk via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 203-432-3300.