Laser printing is available on a fee-for-print basis using the PaperCut system. A PaperCut print account is needed to release documents from the print queue. One universal print queue, YalePrint, goes to all three of our networked printers:
- CSSSI_24HR; a black-and-white printer located near the large media wall
- CSSSI2; a color printer located in Study Room West
- CSSSI_Color; a color printer located near the StatLab consultant’s desk
There are several scanners available at the CSSSI:
- An Epson Perfection scanner with a maximum resolution of 3200dpi attached to an iMac with Adobe Creative Suite software
- Two dedicated iVina BookScan Stations for scanning books.